Handle birds of prey
There is no CV that can’t be substantially beefed up with the addition of falconry in the skills section, and any sane employer has got to be impressed with a candidate that turns up with a tamed hawk on his or her arm. No?
Irrespective of how useful it is, the National Birds of Prey Centre’s five day course is certainly something different. Based in Gloucestershire, England the course trains participants how to handle, care for and hunt with winged predators, including owls and eagles.
More information: The course costs £450 per person and by the end, you should know how to train a bird from scratch.
- Moving site
- Hiroshima Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Dome, Japan
- The Gold Souk in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- San Marino – the oldest country in the world
- World’s biggest cave – Sarawak Chamber, Malaysia
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital, New South Wales, Au...
- World's oldest restaurant - Casa Botin in Madrid, ...
- Robert The Bruce’s Cave in Kirkpatrick Fleming, Du...
- World’s oldest hotel – Hoshi Ryokan in Awazu, Japa...
- Stromatolites at Hamelin Pools in Shark Bay, Weste...
- Europe’s largest thermal lake – Heviz in Hungary
- Falconry lessons in Gloucestershire, England
- Geysir in Iceland – the world’s original thermal s...
- Sorell Hotel Rutli in Zurich, Switzerland
- World’s Greatest Pub – Delirium Café in Brussels, ...
- Crime Museum in Vienna, Austria
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Museum – Gold Coast, Q...
- ▼ October (17)